Turbocharger Repair Request Form
Have you had a chance to read through our Turbocharger Repair Article? If not, please click the below link before filling out the form, it outlines our standard repair procedure and also gives an in-depth look into what we can do to get your Turbocharger performing as it did from the factory.
GCG Turbochargers Repair Service
- I acknowledge that the informtion below has been supplied by me and the required work instruction is sufficient to proceed to the quotation stage.
- I accept that in leaving the said product in the custody of GCG Turbochargers Australia Pty Ltd and that charges may apply to return the product to me in either a repaired or unrepaired state.
- I accept that if I decide not to proceed past the quotation stage that a fee or $165.00 will apply for work carried out, and the goods will be returned in a disassembled state deemed unfit for use, and with no warranty liability.
- I accept that in certain instances damage may occur to minor parts of the item listed above as part of the dismantling process, and while every effort is taken to take care, this damage will not be covered by GCG Turbochargers Australia Pty Ltd, and the items cost to replace will be included in the quotation. Goods presented for repair may result in the loss of data, we recommend you make a back up prior.
- I accept that in the repair of the goods listed above, Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- I understand the above item once completed as a job and paid for in full has conditional warranty as found at www.gcg.com.au.
- Goods not collected within 3 months of the date below will transfer to the ownership of GCG Turbochargers Australia Pty Ltd, for a) resale or b) recycling or c) destruction.