**WILL NOT FIT THE 2016+ DURAMAX MODEL ENGINE**
This Hot side replacement silicone hose is designed to replace the factory rubber item on the Holden Colorado 2.8L 2013-2016 model.
It replaces the factory rubber hose off the turbo with a heavy duty high temperature silicone alternative with heavy duty reinforcement wire. Not only will it handle more temperature, but it is also has a SPECIAL OIL RESISTANT Internal lining.
It is extremely easy to fit, and comes with stainless breeze clamps.
Available in Black only
- Special Reinforced Silicone construction
- Silicone nomex Oil and Heat resistant layer – special Plazmaman design
- Shortens the hot side by approx 40% in length
- Awesome increases in throttle response and torque through out the rpm range
- Supplied with quality stainless hose clamps
- Available in OEM Black only
Please use the product images as a reference to your vehicle (some Colorados have a revised intercooler system and this hose may be too short).
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Please log in to write a review. Log in