DELPHI Diesel Particulate Filter to suit:
- Holden Cruze JG Z20S 2.0L TD 110KW 05/2009 - 02/2011
- DPF & CAT Combined
- Fitting Kit Not Included
EUROMAX DPF Features:
- Stainless steel housing construction; Corrosion resistant and tough housing and brackets.
- Cordierite filter construction; Cordierite has a melting point of 1200 degrees C. This is double the expected maximum DPF operational temperature of 600 degrees C.
- Precious Metal Wash; Precious metal (Palladium, Platinum etc) washed ceramic filter, but only on vehicles that use a dry regeneration system for their DPF. Delphi specify a generous application which is typically 40 grams of precious metal per tonne of ceramic compared to some other brands which are as low as 15 grams of precious metal per tonne of ceramic. This allows a much more efficient and reliable regeneration process and at temperatures around 350-400° compared to 600°C.
- Fitting kit; A fitting kit is included with all the necessary parts for an effective installation and even new rubber hangers, where applicable.
- Warranty; 2 year warranty under manufacturer's terms.
- Technical Support; Technical support is available on DPF and installation precautions and procedures.
- Packaging; All Euromax DPF's feature rugged stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and strength. Each unit is serially numbered and protected in a sealed plastic bag.
Diesel Particulate Filter Technical Overview
A Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is a device designed to reduce the emissions from diesel fuelled vehicles. The Silicon Carbide based filter, traps particulate matter (soot) to remove it from the exhaust gases emitted to atmosphere. The soot collected by the filter is reduced to ash during regeneration. Regeneration is controlled by the correct driving cycle of the vehicle and its engine management system. Faults that occur on an engine can cause the DPF to become blocked, then regeneration is not possible.
Common DPF Failures;
- EGR Valve stuck; failed
- Turbo failure
- Injectors; leaking and/or stuck open
- Poor engine maintenance
- Faulty pressure and/or O2 sensors
- Faulty temperature sensors
- Blocked pipes
- Incorrect oil temperature
- Damaged exhaust system
- Corrosion/filter cracks
- Continuous urban drive cycles
- Incorrect fuel
- A particulate filter returned due to blockage will not be considered as a warranty claim
DPF Filter Care;
- When the DPF warning light illuminates, you should consult your nearest Delphi Service Centre, or Diesel Approved Network immediately. Continued driving could result in a blocked DPF and additional damage to the engine. DPF's that regenerate by using the additive are known as 'active regeneration' and should not be driven without this fluid. When fitting a new DPF or topping up the additive, the ECU must be reset to: New DPF/Refilled additive. Please ensure all connections are sealed and air tight to prevent exhaust gas leakage.
Units in box: 1
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Please log in to write a review. Log in