Shipping & Returns
Other than in respect of GCG's obligations pursuant to clause 23 hereof GCG’s standard Terms & Conditions GCG shall not be liable to accept any returned Goods but may in its absolute discretion accept the return of Goods provided that such Goods shall only be accepted for return with the prior written approval of a duly authorised representative of GCG. Goods returned for credit pursuant to this clause will be subject to a handling and administration charge equivalent to 20% of the invoiced value of the returned Goods. Return freight and other expenses will be paid for by the Customer and no returns of Special Order Goods will be accepted. Any returned Goods must be accompanied with a relevant invoice number and/or Goods Return Form
Where the Customer is an “end user” or Consumer within the meaning of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act (CCA) 2010 [VIEW HERE] and has purchased the Goods directly from GCG then they:
- may return such Goods to the relevant GCG warehouse from where they were purchased within seven (7) working days of the date of invoice for replacement or refund/credit of the product purchase price. The refund or credit will not include any shipping and handling charges forming part of the original invoice total.
- must return the Goods within five (5) working days of GCG issuing the Credit Return Authorisation Number, Product Return Authorization Form in the Goods original packaging.
- must prepay shipping charges and insure the Goods or accept the risk of loss or damage during the shipment.
- hose(s) made or cut to size for a customer are deemed Special Order Goods and will not be accepted back for credit or refund.
- custom built products or products which have been especially ordered in for a Customer “Special Order” items will not be accepted for credit or refund.
- close outs, second hand or refurbished parts will not be accepted for credit
- must ensure that the returned Goods are received by GCG in as-new or as-shipped by GCG condition, including conformance to the specifications set out in your invoice, and all manuals and other items and brochures included with the Goods must be returned with them.