Introducing, The biggest bolt on of them all!
This custom built Garrett GTW3884R is one of the largest bolt-on Upgrade Turbochargers for the FG Falcon XR6 Turbo. With 900 flywheel horesepower capabilities, the GTW3884R is for the serious users who want to make over 650rwhp, in a low mounted factory bolt on combination. The GTW3884R comes with a specifically designed Stainless Steel 1.15a/r Turbine Housing, with a HUGE 38mm wastegate port, and 42mm Wastegate flapper.
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing
- Cooling System:Oil & Water Cooled
- Horsepower: 700-900hp
- Application: Ford Falcon XR6 FG Models
- Actuator: GCG Billet 14psi (supplied with additional 5psi spring to bring the minimum boost to 19psi if required)
- Expected Power: Proven 500rwkw+ with supporting modifications, and E85 fuel
- Turbine Housing - 1.15a/r Stainless Steel
- Factory Turbo Orientation - Oil Feed, Water Lines and Dump Pipe connection is in an identical position to the factory setup, allowing for easy re-fitment.
- Factory Turbo Position - These turbochargers still look very similar to a factory unit, and utilize the factory manifold, and exhaust system.
- Ultimate Boost Control - Largest Wastegate Porting, and largest Wastegate flapper to match, ensuring consistent boost control throughout the rev range.
- Supporting Re-Fitment Parts - Exhaust studs, locking nuts for the dump pipe, and a complete turbocharger gasket kit is included.
SO, WHATS LEFT TO DO ONCE IT'S FITTED?
- Oil Drain Fitting - The GTW has a larger oil drain bolt span than a factory GT3582R, so a suitable oil drain kit is required. We offer a specifically designed direct fitment oil drain kit for this turbocharger upgrade (see related items)
- Air Inlet Hose/Pipe - The factory turbocharger has a 3.0" Inlet, the GTW3884R has a 4.0" Inlet. A simple reducer hose, or a little fabrication may be required to adapt to your existing setup. Alternatively, you could use an aftermarket 4.0" Race Airbox (found in related items) specific for the FG Falcon 4.0" Inlet Upgrades.
- Air Outlet Hose/Pipe - The factory turbocharger has a 2.0" Outlet, the GTW3884R has a 2.5" Outlet. Again, this can be as simple as a reducer hose, or some slight fabrication to make it all go together.
Thats It! - Extremely simple to re-fit, with minimal modifications to adapt to your existing setup!