Introducing, the all new GEN II GTX3584RS Ford Falcon Bolt On Turbocharger!
This custom built Garrett GTX3584RS GEN II is designed as a bolt on Upgrade Turbochargers for the Ford Falcon BA/BF XR6 Turbo. With 1000 flywheel horesepower capabilities, the GTX3584RS GEN II is for the serious users who want to make over 700rwhp, in a low mounted factory bolt on combination. The GTX3584RS GEN II comes with a specifically designed Stainless Steel 1.15a/r Turbine Housing, with a HUGE 38mm wastegate port, and 42mm Wastegate flapper.
This is the LARGEST bolt on Turbocharger on the market, and would be suitable for those with fairly extensive engine modifications.
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing
- Cooling System:Oil & Water Cooled
- Horsepower: 550-1000hp
- Application: Ford Falcon XR6 BA/BF Models
- Actuator: GCG Billet 14psi (supplied with additional 5psi spring to bring the minimum boost to 19psi if required)
- Expected Power: Proven 580rwkw+ with supporting modifications, and E85 fuel
- Turbine Housing - 1.15a/r Stainless Steel Turbine Housing allows for the ultimate in performance, without sacrificing excessive boost response.
- Factory Turbo Orientation - Oil Feed, Oil Drain, Water Lines and Dump Pipe connection is in an identical position to the factory setup, allowing for easy re-fitment.
- Factory Turbo Position - These turbochargers still look very similar to a factory unit, and utilize the factory manifold, and exhaust system.
- Ultimate Boost Control - Largest Wastegate Porting, and largest Wastegate flapper to match, ensuring consistent boost control throughout the rev range.
- Supporting Re-Fitment Parts - Exhaust studs, locking nuts for the dump pipe, and a complete turbocharger gasket kit is included.
SO, WHATS LEFT TO DO ONCE IT'S FITTED?
- Air Inlet Hose/Pipe - The factory turbocharger has a 3.0" Inlet, the GTX3584RS GEN II has a 4.0" Inlet. A simple reducer hose, or a little fabrication may be required to adapt to your existing setup. Alternatively, you could use a Process West or Plazmaman 4" Intake/Airbox Kit.
- Air Outlet Hose/Pipe - The factory turbocharger has a 2.0" Outlet, the GTX3584RS GEN II has a 2.5" Outlet. Again, this can be as simple as a reducer hose, or some slight fabrication to make it all go together.
Thats It! - Extremely simple to re-fit, with minimal modifications to adapt to your existing setup!