This custom built Garrett GTX3584RS GEN II is designed as a bolt on Upgrade Turbochargers for the Ford Falcon FG XR6 Turbo. With 1000 flywheel horesepower capabilities, the GTX3584RS GEN II is for the serious users who want to make over 700rwhp, in a low mounted factory bolt on combination. The GTX3584RS GEN II comes with a specifically designed 1.15a/r Turbine Housing, with an upgraded 40mm Wastegate flapper.
This is the HIGHEST Horsepower rated bolt on Turbocharger on the market.
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing
- Cooling System:Oil & Water Cooled
- Horsepower: 550-1000hp
- Application: Ford Falcon XR6 FG Models
- Actuator: GCG Billet 14psi (supplied with additional 5psi spring to bring the minimum boost to 19psi if required)
- Expected Power: Proven 580rwkw+ with supporting modifications, and E85 fuel
- Turbine Housing - 1.15a/r Turbine Housing allows for the ultimate in performance and reduced back pressure, without sacrificing excessive boost response.
- Factory Turbo Orientation - Oil Feed, Oil Drain, Water Lines and Dump Pipe connection is in an identical position to the factory setup, allowing for easy re-fitment.
- Factory Turbo Position - These turbochargers still look very similar to a factory unit, and utilize the factory manifold, and exhaust system.
- Ultimate Boost Control - Largest Wastegate Porting, and largest Wastegate flapper to match, ensuring consistent boost control throughout the rev range.
- Supporting Re-Fitment Parts - Dump Pipe Studs & Locking Nuts, and a complete Turbocharger Gasket Kit is included.
SO, WHATS LEFT TO DO ONCE IT'S FITTED?
- Compressor Inlet Hose/Pipe - The factory turbocharger has a 3.0" Inlet, the GTX3584RS GEN II has a 4.0" Inlet. A simple reducer hose, or a little fabrication may be required to adapt to your intake existing setup. We recommend using a pre-fabricated Airbox to suit (Plazmaman / Process West)
- Compressor Outlet Hose/Pipe - The factory turbocharger has a 2.0" Outlet, the GTX3584RS GEN II has a 2.5" Outlet. Again, this can be as simple as a reducer hose, or some minor fabrication to make it all go together.
Thats It! - Extremely simple to re-fit, with minimal modifications required to adapt to your existing setup!