If you're looking for a turbocharger that looks identical to the factory supplied unit, but is capable of 300rwkw+ with supporting modifications, then you're on the right page! These JZX100 ball bearing high flow units are an ideal solution for someone who wants a little more power at foot, without going to the extreme of a high mount turbocharger set-up.
Utilizing factory end housings means we don't sacrifice too much response, to make a considerable power gain.. As these units are designed to be a bolt on upgrade, fitment is extremely easy, with no further modifications required. No matter how badly damaged your original turbocharger is, this modification can still be done, as long as the end housings and actuator are re-usable.
NOTE - This is an upgrade performed on YOUR turbocharger, so once you've placed the order, you will need to send your original turbocharger to us.
- Your supplied turbocharger is stripped, cleaned, dipped and sandblasted
- All neccessary machining of the compressor housing, and turbine housing is performed to suit the new Ball Bearing GTX30 CHRA
- The actuator is tested
- The turbocharger is completely assembled, with replacement studs/nuts supplied if required
- The turbocharger is returned, including all re-fitment items (studs, nuts, gasket, oil and water line kit)
- The boost response on these units is near identical to the factory response
- Boost pressure potential is now increased to 25psi+ (upgraded actuator recommended if this is the desired boost pressure)
- 240rwkw - 270rwkw on 20psi on numerous applications (with mild supporting modifications)
- 270rwkw - 300rwkw with the use of further supporting modifications (ie: FMIC, aftermarket ECU, E85 fuel, aftermarket intake pipe etc)
Turn-around time is 4-5 business days once your Turbocharger is recieved.