Ceramic Coating the turbine housing has practical, and aesthetic advantages.
Ceramic Coating's primary function is to keep engine bay temperatures down, which in turn can have many benefits:
- Reducing temperatures of all fast moving, high heat components, to prevent thermal fatigue, thus reducing component lifespan.
- Isolates the heat and prevents it from spreading into the engine bay.
- Significantly reduces friction, which is extremely important with high rpm, low tolerance, high-performance components.
- Increase turbocharger efficiency - remember, more heat = less power.
- Prevents Corrosion/Surface Rust.
- Available in Black & Silver - Colour choices are found on each individual turbocharger, and turbine housing.
The coating also provides a long lasting, show quality finish, whether it be in the polished Silver look, or a Flat Black finish for the stealth look. Of course, this coating isn't limited to turbine housings, if you require any components ceramic coated, send us an email for a quote.